Technology Support Service (TSS)
ONLINE TECHNOLOGY “SLICE” TRAINING!
- Climb to a higher level; Improve your skills!
- Take advantage of this unique learning opportunity
- CETL credit available
- Instructor- led training
- Wide range of online courses
Grab a slice!
Ulster BOCES is offering a unique opportunity for all staff to attend these online training classes. Now is the time to develop new skills, learn a new application, or figure out how to do that one thing for which you never had time. Instructor-led, one hour or less, covering a wide range of technology, applications and skills. Sign up today and join us online!
- The link to join each class will be emailed to you by the instructor about 15 - 30 minutes before the class begins, so please be sure to register at least 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- The link will be sent to the email address that was used when initially setting up your MLP account; so check all of your email accounts for this information.
For available courses and schedule, go to:
For weekly schedule, click below:Weekly online classes 6/8/2020 to 6/12/2020
The Technology Support Service (TSS) offers a basic level of support for a district’s use of technology in its buildings or district offices. Subscribing districts are entitled to all of the following benefits at no additional charge:
The list of current TSS districts is here.