Regents & NYS Assessments:
- Non-Public schools who have students take a Regents at a public school, still must report the Regents exam through the MHRIC.
- We provide pre-printed answer sheets for administration
- We provide scanning support, or can scan your Regents exams
- Timely processing and reporting to NYS Education Department
- Link: SED Mandated Services Information
- Contact us for district test counts
- As of the 2015-16 school year, local and Regents graduates must be reported through the MHRIC.
BEDS Day Special Education Snapshot:
- VR 1-9 Reports must be verified by February 1, 2021.
- Training and support provided by the MHRIC
- If you would like us to enter your data, please reach out for pricing.
- NYSED Office of Grants Management: 1-518-474-3936 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reporting assessment data as mandated by NYS Education Department
- ShareCloud use as a secure file transfer site
- Student & Administration credentials support
- BEDS IMF Form and Instructions
- Data Warehouse Maintenance
- NYSSIS Maintenance
- Deadlines for Verification and Certification of School Year Data in SIRS
845-255-1450, Ext. email@example.com
ACCESSING PDF FILES ON OUR WEBSITE
We are working hard to make this site easily accessible for all persons with disabilities. The majority of information on our site is available in HTML format that can be deciphered by screen readers. Some documents are in Adobe PDF format. To access documents, you will need the free Adobe Reader.
If you are unable to access these PDF files with your screen reader or have any other accessibility issues, please contact us and we will do our best to provide you with a different format.