MHRIC Help Desk
The MHRIC prides itself in excellent customer service and support. Utilizing the Help Desk can often shorten the issue resolution time.
If you have an application or technical issue or are just not sure about something, we urge you to call the MHRIC Help Desk. The Help Desk is staffed with competent and courteous professionals that are dedicated to resolving customers’ issues. The Help Desk hours are 7 AM to 4 PM, Monday thru Friday with summer hours 7 AM to 3:30 PM and can be reached at (845) 255-1450 extension 1200.
The goal is to resolve as many problems as possible on the first call (Level One). If the Help Desk is unable to resolve your issue, these issues are documented in a call tracking system and assigned to the appropriate Level Two technicians or applications support staff. Depending on the severity and urgency of your issue you will receive regular updates on status and a timely response.
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00pm
845-255-1450 ext. 1200
- Contact Information
- I cannot log into Citrix to get to get to my nVision log in
- I am locked in my finance manager application and cannot do anything
- I do not remember my Citrix login or my nVision password
- I need to send student pictures into the RIC from Lifetouch
- I need support on Schooltool with part of the application
- I forgot my Level 1 Password
- I forgot my Level 2 Password
- I forgot my Level 0 Password
- I am having latency with my programs I use from BOCES
- I am having issues with: IEP, RTIM , Medicaid
- I am having an issue with the Finance Manager Program or nVision