eSchoolData is a forward-thinking, state of the art, New York based student data management company with expertise in New York State compliance. It’s a web-based dream come true that fulfills the ever-evolving New York state requirements.
- Integrated high-stakes assessment analysis, standard and custom reporting, and pivot table functionality
- Master schedule builder that accommodates various approaches and options, with several powerful planning tools
- Highly adaptable to different district processes, and fully accommodates the unique nature of BOCES districts as well
- Ad hoc reporting with the ability to drill down to data elements
- Front-end data validation and accurate code mapping to ensure successful extracts
- Integrated grade book with seating charts
- Census module
- Parent portal
The latest version of this versatile application includes a mobile app, an updated reports’ wizard, and enhancements to the health module for school nurses.
Districts interested should contact the MHRIC to discuss the various levels of support we offer, as well as transition, implementation, and timelines. Contact Noelle Zamow at 845-255-1450 x1244 for more information. The MHRIC will assist current or new subscribers in understanding the district and MHRIC’s responsibilities associated with the service.