The Mid-Hudson Regional Information Center (MHRIC) has supported the Frontline Education (formerly Centris Group) products since the 2001-2002 school year. We were the first Regional Information Center in New York State to contract with Frontline and developed a good partnership. We are currently supporting services for 49 School Districts/BOCES using Frontline IEP, 48 School Districts using Frontline 504, 35 School Districts using Frontline RTI and 35 School Districts using Frontline Medicaid in the Mid-Hudson four-county region.
Some of the services received as part of this support are as follows:
- Unlimited telephone support by trained MHRIC specialists
- Required NYS data extracts from the Frontline products and uploaded to Level 0 Data
- Detailed assistance with special education, as well as Title I errors, in the Level 0 Data Warehouse
- Offer specialized training for State Reporting data, New User training & workshops at various lab locations
- On-site training offered for district personnel
- Annual User Group Meetings scheduled at the MHRIC – including guest speakers from Frontline Education
- Planning & implementation of additional software features
- Local housing & maintenance of data
- Our history and partnership with Frontline Education allows us to advocate for our districts.
- The face-to-face training and customization is based on individual district needs.
- The reliability of consistent professional staff who have been supporting the products since the beginning of their existence.
- Responsive turnaround time regarding questions and inquiries
Special Education Calendar
There are no events to display