FRONTLINE RTI (RESPONSE TO INTERVENTION TRACKING AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
This Web-based system for Academic Intervention Services/Response to Intervention offers the most comprehensive and easy to use AIS/RTI tracking and management software designed specifically for New York State school districts. Included in the system is a comprehensive at-a-glance tracking of each student’s entire AIS/RTI information on one scrollable page; development of student AIS/RTI plans directly online for viewing, editing, and collaborating by all authorized staff involved with a student; built-in AIS/RTI tracking; and progress reports. System specialists at the Mid-Hudson Regional Information Center will assist districts with the specific Internet access configuration and hardware setup, as well as training and support for staff.
- Document, maintain, and track all AIS/RTI meetings and results of each meeting.
- Electronically populate and generate data collection forms. Available in both elementary and secondary levels.
- Users have the ability to mass data enter multiple student interventions at one time, as well as create filters to allow the user to sort out student information quickly and easily.
- Districts can request an annual Frontline RTI new student import. This import will be extracted from the Student Management System for new students enrolled after a specific date, typically the beginning of the new school year. Please indicate the number of extracts preferred on the service request form.
- Upon request, the MHRIC will extract NCLB Title I Targeted Assistance (TAS) data needed for the Student Information Repository System (SIRS).
- Reports and analytics available.
Additional features of the program:
- Provide automatic content and functionality updates in response to changing New York State regulations.
- Enable 24 hour/7 day access from any computer connected to the web, with real-time sharing of AIS/RTI student and program information among any number of authorized users at any location.
- Make communications and compliance with requirements fast and easy with point-and-click parent notifications.
- Save time and produce high quality reports through the function of a fully integrated tool for creating quarterly AIS/RTI progress reports.
- Allow built-in AIS/RTI tracking reports to be generated at the building and/or district level.
- Help keep track of AIS/RTI related tasks and ensure that the appropriate actions are taken with the use of Online “to do” lists.
- Provide authorized users a direct link to Frontline IEP to view students’ IEPs within Frontline RTI.
- Response to Intervention Achievement Assessment Matrix.
- The MHRIC will import—upon written request from the district—all Grade 3-8 ELA/Math/Science, Regents, RCTs, NYSESLAT, and NYSAA assessment scores. We can also assist districts with uploading local assessment scores in the appropriate electronic format.
This Web-Based system for Academic Intervention Service/Response to Intervention offers the most comprehensive and easy to use AIS/RTI tracking and management software designed specifically for New York State school districts.
Included in the system is a comprehensive at-a-glance tracking of each student’s entire AIS/RTI information on one scrollable page; development of student AIS/RTI plans directly online for viewing, editing, and collaborating by all authorized staff involved with a student; built-in AIS/RTI tracking, progress monitoring and progress reports. This software offers additional features; scheduling meetings and documenting the results of a meeting, as well as customized referral forms for AIS/RTI.
The MHRIC Frontline RTI Support Service includes the following:
On-going Support (Year 2 and beyond)
- Planning and implementation of additional features
- Update Frontline RTI documentation
- Telephone support
- Training sessions scheduled at the MHRIC
- Content workshops at the MHRIC
- Extract Frontline RTI Title 1 Part A- Schools Offering Targeted Assistance Programs, Title 1 Part A- Improving Basic Programs School-Wide, Title 1 Part D- Prevention and Intervention Programs for children and Youth who are Neglected, Title 1 Part D- Prevention and Intervention Programs for children and Youth who are Delinquent, Coordinated Early Intervening Services (CEIS) and complete electronic data import to the NYSED District Student Data Validation Web Site (Level 0)
- Import Grades 3-8 ELA & Math Assessment scores, Grades 4 & 8 Science Assessment scores, Regents, RCTs, NYSESLAT & NYSAA
- Frontline RTI User Group meetings- The purpose of this group is to share relevant information geared toward school-district Administrators and Central Office staff responsible for AIS/RTI within the four-county area. It is a forum for the discussion and sharing of Frontline RTI problems and solutions, as well as address issues and software enhancement requests directly with the developers of the product.
- Software upgrades required for Frontline RTI
- Hardware and/or software installation and configuration
- Additional on-site training and support days
Frontline RTI District Responsibilities
- Decide and document on district responsibility chart who will be responsible for all phases of the Frontline RTI implemention as well as the maintenance and integrity of the data
- Provide a list of district technology contacts which includes phone numbers and e-mail addresses for those who are responsible for managing the district network
- Provide and maintain Internet accessibility to all district PC’s accessing AISM Direct
- Provide Administrative staff member to MHRIC project coordinator in order to plan, coordinate, and communicate policies and training issues with district users
- District must provide all technical support related to a users PC accessing Frontline RTI. This includes updating and maintaining Virus-Scan software and Windows Updates
- District must provide Internet Explorer 6.0 web browser or higher for all PC’s accessing Frontline RTI.
- If content filtering is done by district, these websites must not be blocked: www.aismdirect.com, www.mhric.org, and mhric.iepdirect.org