Heartland’s Mosaic Food Service Management system is an integrated, web-based food service management system with a modern design and an intuitive graphical user interface. This cloud based solution allows for real time updates of transactions, meal statuses, and changes to student records. Mosaic can be integrated with other district applications, such as student management systems and MHRIC support automated calling systems.
Mosaic features include POS touch-screen registers, customizable reports and letters, meal application processing, Direct Certification matching, and verification processing. Mosaic’s Speed-E Mode allows quick processing of identical meal sales and repeated deposits. The system allows for identical sales and prepayments for pre-defined groups of students. Heartland also provides an online payment and account monitoring solution called MySchoolBucks.
The MHRIC support team provides support for all aspects of Mosaic implementation for new districts, including installation of equipment and training central office staff, site managers, and cashiers. The support team uses remote access software to connect to district food service computers and POS terminals for troubleshooting and training purposes. Training and technical support is also available to our districts as needed; please email email@example.com.
The MHRIC support team provides the following services:
- Consultation and planning with district personnel.
- Project management.
- Installation and configuration.
- Nightly import of student information from the student management system.
- Application training.
- Remote diagnostic support.
- Assistance with Direct Certification matching.
- Assistance with verification processing.
- End of Year and Start of Year processing.
- Annual User Group Meeting to review software updates, regulatory changes, and best practices.