WinCap is a district wide financial system designed for school districts and BOCES. The product offers extensive security features and powerful reporting. WinCap is designed in Microsoft Windows software with capability to easily export files to Microsoft Excel and other extract formats.
Basic Support for WinCap includes:
- Phone and shadow support by professional Financial Services Specialists
- User Group Meetings at the New Paltz campus
- Initial user training at the MHRIC and in district
- Ongoing individual and group trainings as arranged with the district
- New user training
- Cooperative bidding available for necessary forms and checks
- Database Hosting with all software updates, nightly backups and maintenance performed by MHRIC technical staff
- State Aid available on all products and services
- State reporting assistance
MHRIC Financial Services also offers a full production service which includes printing payroll and accounting checks, all related reports, files for direct deposit and state reporting generated on behalf of the district.