ParentSquare is an all-in-one, secure, two-way communication platform that engages all of your families with the latest school to home notifications. The system allows for communications on the district, school, and classroom level.
ParentSquare supports the integration of student demographic data, and associated parent or guardian contact information, from your student management system. It can be integrated with your existing systems to allow for notifications regarding food service account balances, transportation information, attendance, and school events. ParentSquare includes an online and mobile app that allows parents, guardians, and staff to personalize when and how they receive messages.
The MHRIC support team provides implementation, initial remote training, and ongoing end user support for ParentSquare.
- The MHRIC support team provides the following services:
- Initial training and ongoing application support
- Technical and Programming support for file exports from MHRIC supported Student Management Systems
- Coordinates the upload of student, contact, and attendance data to ParentSquare from MHRIC supported SMS
- System administration
- Tracking of project status and district support requests in the MHRIC Support Tracking Database
- Annual user group meeting to give member districts the opportunity to discuss their experience with the system, and to learn about new and upcoming features,
For more information regarding ParentSquare support, please email email@example.com.